Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good By Pat

Phew! Life has been a whirlwind which picked me up and swirled me around!... for weeks! I am dizzy as it is still swirling about, but I refuse to let it take me with it anymore! A month ago, after returning from 2 weeks in Roatan.... post vacation treadmill...... multiple interviews...... got a new job...... new job training is now on fourth week, 3-4 days a week..... work old job........ both Mom, sister and her family were evacuated for 5 days because of Santa Barbara fires ..... thankfully, both their homes were spared..... Facebook captured me.......I flew to CA for childhood friends' dear Mom's funeral. Photo of Pat Fagan, beloved Mother of 6, grandmother of 12, dear friend of mine and many! She loved to be a part of the action and joined in with a great sense of humor! Miss laughing with you Pat!


No comments:

Post a Comment