Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Surrounded In Bubbles

Announcing the opening of Kapalua Spa! This is my new second massage job!

The Spa is designed as a luxury beach house; to bring the ocean in. Products are ocean based and treatments are named accordingly, decor is bubbles, beach glass, coral and shells, with the sound of water throughout. Bubbles on walls as lights, chandelier bubbles, bubbles in the carpet. This brings in to my work my joy of playing in bubbles of ocean swims. My love of bamboo forest is reflected on the light treatments over the massage tables. Lobby pool is cornered by fire pots with a waterfall which flows to pool below. Those on exercise equipment downstairs gaze through waterfall, forgetting they are sweating on a machine.

With the time consumption of a second job, at least I will be surrounded by my favorite things... bubbles, bamboo, fire and water!

Local news is getting out the word for us! Click here to view news segments.

In this news clip, Lani, my long time buddy is giving the facial. Bo, our lead therapist is giving the yummy Awa Cacoa Lomi Wrap. Try that one when you come in, it is one of our best treatments!

1 comment:

  1. WOW lynn ! looks great! One more reason i wished i lived on Maui=0)

    ReplyDelete