Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kung Hee Fat Choy!

Kung Hee Fat Choy! Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Ox!

The aggressive dance of the lion along with the loud beat of the drums and the deafening sound of the cymbals will expel bad or evil spirits, certainly drive sensitive spectators away. To feed the lion a red envelope containing money, will bring good luck and prosperity, certainly to the wallet of the lion dancer.

Great! This Lion Dance was entertaining, as well as empowering, my evil spirits vanished, my luck restored and my prosperity guaranteed by my red envelope now being digested by the lion!

Those born under this sign of the Ox are dependable, calm, modest and strong.

My namesake year, Year of the Rat, has just ended. My Rat year was enriching, I created a 6 month life in Santa Barbara, engaging with mom, sister and childhood friends on a routine basis. I have created lots of momentum the past year, and my rewards this year will prove substantial. That is great, because I have some big dreams for this year! My Rat characteristics are true. I am determined, meticulous, self reliant, and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment