Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dolphin Therapy

I am in need of a bit of therapy now to shatter the image of my prior blog entry, video and experience. Maybe you are as well. This will do it! I am basking in the memories and dolphin video of my birthday party last year. Will be the same guest list this year! All are invited!

These spinner dolphins love to dance, look me in the eye and tease me to follow. I playfully do as we dive down, spin, twist and mimic one another! They cackle when they make me do silly human tricks.

Notice the leaves the dolphins have on their snout and pec fin. The leaf game is another of their favorite games. I also have a leaf in my left hip, to dive it down and drop it for a dolphin friend to pick up.

Enjoy the mom's and babies! They are so very cute!

This was the day my blog cover photo was taken by Don. Have you ever noticed that dolphin and I are both in mirror image of one another? We both have out tails bent, and pec fins are in mirror image! I also breath out of the top of my head (with a snorkel.)

Thanks Don for the fabulous photos and creative composition on this video, it is a great birthday present! Check out Don's blog at www.dolphindude.com. Don has entertaining aquatic adventures with stories and photos to match!

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, there is an order to the ocean. Sharks are a vital part of that order !!! That shark saw you and turned away. You are blessed by your positve energy !!! The ocean can be our greatest source of personal growth !!

    ReplyDelete