Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dog Paddle

Hi, I am Ginger Hokule'a, but, please call me Gigi! I had lots of fun at the beach today with mom, dad and Auntie Lynne. I was having a great time swimming, but dad needed some help, so I hung out with him for a while to make sure he was OK.

On the beach, I made dad do those silly human tricks where he holds his arms like a ring, he's really getting good with that one! Then I love his trick when he lays on his back on the grass. I just have to jump on him and kiss him when he does that!

This is a huge day for me. I played the lead role in "Gigi" the movie, plus sang the title track "Huatoa", you can see the clip below. Just click the arrow on the movie.

Today the magazine finally came out, hot off the press! My modeling career is taking off! I am on the cover, in the middle, of Hawaii Pet Magazine spring edition, with an article on me and my friends on page 9. Click highlighted HPM to see my issue, and read my story.

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Maui Lynne...you are simply da best!!! You make me look sooo goood!!!
    You are now my favorite indie filmmaker!

    Gigi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It is so nice to see Gigi and Jeffrey on your film. They look so happy and in love.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete