Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Ultimate Ultimate SpaTreatment


Your Spa wish is my service.

My sophisticated spa connoisseur created her custom heavenly foot to head pampering, by enhancing our already "Ultimate Foot Treatment" with foot masque and scalp treatment.

She began with a warm salt foot soak infused with ginger and turmeric, as she reclined for a relaxing neck and shoulder massage. Followed by a stimulating foot scrub with volcanic ash, passion fruit and orchid extract, then a pumice stone buff to soften the rough areas of her feet. Traditionally, this treatment would culminate with a 25 minute foot reflexology treatment.

This guest requested an additional clay foot masque of Hawaiian sugar cane, jasmine and gardenia essence, and an upgrade of a stimulating bee propolis scalp treatment and hair nourishment. As her masqued feet and conditioned scalp warmed with steam towels, I massaged her hands and forearms.

After, the guest floated on rejuvenated feet as far as the waterfall room for warm tea. Eventually she was able to float out of the spa, with the relaxation effects to last throughout the evening.

What a blast I have working in a world-class spa at a five-star, five-diamond resort! I provide traditional and eccentric spa treatments using nourishing and exotic products. Any given shift I perform a variety of treatments.

My favorite spa treatments to offer are many. The Ayurvedic Massage is a drizzle of warm herbal oil on the body, sprinkle with powdered herbs of sandalwood and calamus. The Ceremonial Lomi is a transformational journey via an embracing 4 or more hand lomi massage. Cocoon treatments are in a warm flotation bed with gentle rocking, stretching and massage. Our scrubs and wraps are showered off with a 7 head vischy shower, simulating laying under a waterfall. Massage is not always with my hands. I may massage with a Thai Herbal Poultice, cocoa butter, hot stones or hot shells. Traditional Hawaiian Lomi Lomi I use my forearms, Backwalk I walk on the body and apply Shiatsu with my feet, and Thai Massage I stretch the body using my knees and feet.

Our venue may be in the relaxing award winning spa with soothing sounds of water, or Oceanside in our authentic open-air thatch roof huts nestled in the fragrances of the tropical foliage while listening to the lulling sounds of the waves below. We even offer an ocean treatment, bundle the guest in a wetsuit as we use the gentle motion of the ocean to release and undulate the floating body.

Doesn't that make you want to schedule an appointment? I am making that phone call now! Actually, my call is to confirm my shift and appointments for the day! What fun will my schedule hold for me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment