Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dolphins Turtles and Polar Bears. Oh My!!



I dream of Queensland! The Sunshine State! And the Great Barrier Reef!

I entered a video application for "The Best Job In The World" as Island Caretaker of Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia.

My assignment, which I playfully accepted, was to submit an 1 minute video stating why I am the best person for the job, in an entertaining and engaging way, and to show knowledge of the Barrier Reef Islands.

Much, many and more heartfelt thanks to all my furry and warm blooded friends (not in that order) who participated in this video!

Check out latest about the job at www.islandreefjob.com

3 comments:

  1. LOl!! Lynne good luck !!! you know they have BIG sharks there right?? That reef they got is a rowdy one !!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi and I enjoyed big time being there!!! And what awesome clip you created!!! Very fun , entertaining and even educational.... Love your creativity and enthusiasm!!!
    YOU ARE THE ONE THEY NEED FOR THIS JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! All of your usual enthusiasm is brilliantly captured in the video.

    On our ocean swims you are always the one pointing out to me all kinds of cool critters I would never otherwise see. You would be perfect for this job!

    ReplyDelete